Terms of Service
- These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of passive-earner.com and its members.
- Members of passive-earner.com are required to read carefully and understand below Terms of Service.
- Passive-earner.com administration, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms of Service without notice.
- By joining or participating in our system you become a member of passive-earner.com and you state that you have read and agree with our Terms of Service.
There are absolutely no refunds. All purchases are final.
Member must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Member must provide upon request the company with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including, but not limited to, an accurate name, mailing address and email address.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, the company at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership.
- Multiple accounts by a single member are not allowed and constitute a breech of these Terms of Service.
- Any member determined to have multiple accounts will have all account terminated and IP addresses blocked.
- For family members that share the same computer, please submit a support ticket.
- Illegal activity includes, but is not limited to: pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, money laundering, hacking attempts, obscenity or spam.
- Members may not present passive-earner.com on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by passive-earner.com, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
- Members may not use passive-earner to engage in, promote or solicit any illegal activity to any individual or groups of individuals.
- Third parties include but are not limited to: payment processors such as PayPal, or SolidTrustPay, local and/or federal authorities, banking institutions, Internet service providers, advertisers, and any business advertised on passive-earner.com
- We will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way bring members harm.
- We take no responsibility for actions by members based upon information found on our website.
- No rights may be claimed by following up suggestions on our website.
- Investments placed in third party organisations are at members' own risk. passive-earner.com is not liable for any losses incurred in any due to the actions of third party organizations.
Cancellation/Termination of Account
- Any member determined to be breaking these Terms of Service may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of passive-earner.com with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
- Membership at passive-earner.com is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member without refund.
- We reserve the right to terminate any membership that passive-earner.com administration deem unlawful, unethical, and/or non-compliant to our terms of service.
- We may delete inactive accounts after a period of time and after 3 failed attempts to contact the member.
- Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all funds, benefits, and privileges associated with membership in passive-earner.com.
A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of passive-earner.com, and is not allowed to act as such.
Agreements shall be interpreted under the corresponding law(s).
- All branding, logos and graphics contained within passive-earner.com are copyright use. Distribution and/or copying of such content is expressly prohibited.
- We provide members with approved material for marketing purposes within the members area.
- Members maintain the rights over any text and/or other sort of publication on our website, unless specifically stated otherwise.
Any member engaging in chat, email, postings or any other medium, with content that is deemed damaging to passive-earner.com and or its members will be terminated from passive-earner.com and appropriate legal action exercised.
UCE/UBE or SPAM
Passive-earner.com strictly prohibits the use of UCE/UBE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of passive-earner.com and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships terminated.
It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. We are not responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
Members are responsible for any and all taxes payable in its resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from passive-earner.com or any program advertised via the passive-earner.com program.
Changes to the Terms of Service
Passive-earner.com reserves the right to update, modify, add to, or change the terms and conditions without notice. Notices will be sent by email and posted on passive-earner.com, but we can not guarantee delivery or that all members will read them. We advise you to regularly check back at our website to stay up to date with our current regulations.
The portfolio listings found on passive-earner.com are advertisements placed by members for a fee. The programs listed have no connection to passive-earner.com, Landwhale Enterprises, Inc. or any subsidiary. Passive-Earner.com staff does no research into the programs listed here, and due to the nature of this industry they often can not be trusted. Therefore passive-earner.com, and Landwhale Enterprises, Inc. staff, shareholders, directors and officers are not responsible for ensuring that any of the programs found on passive-earner.com are legitimate and/or paying. Programs advertised on passive-earner.com should be considered extremely risky and your participation may not be legal in your country. Do your own research to your best satisfaction before transferring any of your funds.
Members may purchase upgrades for benefits listed. Funds to pay for upgrades may be drawn from a payment processor or from funds on account or a combination. There are no refunds on any purchases. Upgraded membership provides access to advanced features of Passive-Earner.com, not available to Free members. Passive-Earner.com administration reserves the right to change benefits for upgrading a membership without notice. Notices will be sent by email and posted on passive-earner.com, but we can not guarantee delivery or that all members will read them.
Members can accumulate or deposit funds into account balances maintained by the system. Balances are maintained in seperate accounts tied to each payment processor. Monies earned by members will be added to a "Passive Earnings" account balance. Funds are held in the company payment processor account or transferred to the company bank account. Funds may be withdrawn at any time in accordance with our current withdrawal policy (check Account page for details). Withdrawal policy includes a minimum amount, maximum amount and minum period between withdrawal requests. Withdrawal requests are processed in the order received and may take up to 48 hours to complete. Extenuating circumstances may result in processing times greater than 48 hours. In the case of a delay the member(s) will be notified by email.
Royalty Positions are a limited quanitity of assets of Passive-Earner.com, which enable company revenue to be paid to those members in possession of said assets. Each Royalty Position asset is an equal percentage of the total assets of Passive-Earner.com representative of membership upgrades, advertising sales, outside income, and fees collected. Net profits from the operation of Passive-Earner.com and certain Landwhale Enterprises, Inc. subsidiary businesses are used to pay royalties to members who hold Royalty Positions. Royalty Positions may be bought and sold by members. Purchases may only be made from site account balance(s) and Royalty Positions held will be "tied" to that specific account balance. Proceeds from sales will be added to the payment account balance used to purchase the Royalty Positions.
Passive-Earner.com administration reserves the right to charge transaction fees for purchases and withdrawals and any internal transactions. These fees may change without notice. Fees are posted on the website and notifications will be sent by email, but we can not guarantee delivery or that all members will read them.
Updated: July 14, 2015 bb